Balance Sheet Advisory
CU Capital Market Solutions provides balance sheet advisory to credit unions nationally. Our Total Solutions™ platform is a comprehensive service, which includes portfolio review, loan review, participation alternatives, IRR modeling and back-testing and strategic balance sheet advisory. Using the CU Capital Market Solutions consulting team is like adding a full staff of seasoned balance sheet strategists to your credit union at a fraction of the cost of maintaining those resources in-house.
Our Total Solutions™ service includes the following components:
- An experienced, dedicated strategist who will provide comprehensive balance sheet and risk management advisory
- Investment, risk management and liquidity policy development with ongoing review
- Monthly bond accounting and analytical reports that are fully compliant with applicable regulations and accounting standards, which are accessible online
- Quarterly analysis of economic conditions with balance sheet strategies, including stress-testing of potential transactions
- Comprehensive balance sheet risk modeling and analysis, including gap, income simulation and net economic valuation
- Semi-annual on-site performance reviews with your strategist
- While a number of firms can offer monthly reporting and research, CMS is committed to offering total balance sheet expertise and understanding of your credit union’s goals.